Agent Knows Northern Virginia HomesHome
Hallcrest Heights McLean Real Estate Sales Report
Jeff Wu, Tysons Corner McLean Vienna and surrounding area Real Estate Specialist, is here on August 15th 2013 in Hallcrest Heights McLean Townhome neighborhood. This McLean Realtor gives a sales report on what is For Sale in Hallcrest Heights, Under Contract in Hallcrest Heights, and Sold this year in Hallcrest Heights.
Hallcrest Heights is a townhome neighborhood in the 22102 zip code of McLean. It is boardered by Route 123 (aka Dolley Madison Boulevard) on the North West, Great Falls St on the North East, Chain Bridge Road on the South East, and Route 267 (the toll road) on the South West. This location has easy access to McLean proper, Tysons Corner, Route 495 (the Washington DC metro area beltway), Route 66, Route 267, Route 123, Route 7, and more. It is also very close to the Safeway grocery store in McLean’s 22102 zip code. This McLean townhome neighborhood would also be considered by many to be walking distance to the new Silver Line Dulles Metro station that is near the intersection of Scott’s Crossing and Route 123.
Most of these Hallcrest Heights townhomes are 3 finished levels and brick. There are a variety of roof styles and front elevation styles.
As of August 15th 2013, the real estate sales statistics for Hallcrest Heights neighborhood of townhouses were =
- For Sale in Hallcrest Heights (1)
- o 3br, 3.5 bth, asking $675k, Days On Market = 42, on Eldorado St
- Under contract in Hallcrest Heights (1)
- o 3br, 2 fbth, 2hbth, asking $679k, Days On Market = 9
- Sold in Hallcrest Heights Year to date (4)
- o Price = $580k to $656,600
- o Average Hallcrest Heights Days on Market for Sold properties = 41
- § High = 116, Low = 5
- o Average Hallcrest Heights Sold vs. List price = 98%
The Hallcrest Heights real estate rental statistics were =
- For Rent Now in Hallcrest Heights (1)
- o Eldorado St = asking $2900 = 2 Days On Market
- Rented in Hallcrest Heights for 2013 so far (8)
- o $2550-$3000/month
- o Days On Market = 3-77, Average of 16
So if you’re interested in talking about the McLean 22102 townhome neighborhood of Hallcrest Heights, or any other real estate in Tysons Corner, real estate in McLean, real estate in Vienna, or real estate in surrounding area, then contact Jeff Wu – local real estate specialist. [email protected]