Agent Knows Northern Virginia HomesHome
Morgan at McLean Condo sales update
Here on site is Jeff Wu, local Tysons Corner (McLean + Vienna) Real Estate Specialist, telling what’s for sale, under contract, or sold in this condo complex in the McLean 22102 zip code.
The Morgan at McLean is an attractive upscale condo building that is located very close to where Route 66 meets Route 123 in Tysons Corner. It is less than a mile to Safeway, The Lost Dog Cafe, and also a Gas Station. And it is equally close to the east most metro station in the Tysons Corner Silver Line. That station is near Scott’s Crossing and where it intersects with Route 123. The station is named McLean Station.
Morgan at McLean Real Estate Sales
* For Sale NOW
– There are zero (0) homes on the market currently for sale in this McLean 22102 condo community.
* Under Contract NOW
– There are zero (0) homes under contract at this McLean 22102 condo community.
– In the calendar year of 2013, there were 3 condos sold at the Morgan at McLean. They sold in as little as 24 days, and as long as 98 days on the market. That is an average of 58 days on the market.
– These 3 McLean condos sold for 96.7% of asking price when they sold.
– They ranged in price from $698,500 to $767,000.
– All 3 of the McLean condos sold at the Morgan at McLean were 2 bedroom 2 bathroom style floor plans.
Although this Tysons Corner community has nothing for sale right now, contact Jeff Wu, local Tysons Corner Realtor, if you want to talk real estate, buy real estate, or sell real estate in or around the Tysons Corner area.
Jeff Wu, Jeff@AgentKnowsHomes.com
video filmed Thursday, January 16th, 2014
data from MRIS