Agent Knows Northern Virginia HomesHome
Westwood Manor Vienna Home Sales 3rd Quarter 2015
Located close to Tysons Corner off of Old Courthouse Road. And standing between boundaries like Creek Crossing Road, Westbriar Elementary School, and Westwood Country Club. This neighborhood, Westwood Manor, in Vienna Virginia’s 22180 zip code has 158 properties according to the tax record. The homes in this neighborhood tend to be either Rambler, Colonial, or Split Level. Many have been renovated or remodeled to include extensions and build outs that may have occurred at time of purchase, or well after. Currently these homes have no HOA fee to speak of, but there is a local civic association that many are involved in.
In the 3rd quarter, from June to September, of 2015 there was activity in Westwood Manor’s real estate market. Here is a summary of what happened in terms of for sale, under contract, and sold homes in this Vienna Virginia neighborhood.
For sale right now (10/7/2015) in Westwood Manor = 0 homes
Under Contract right now (10/7/2015) in Westwood Manor = 0 homes
Sold from 6/1/2015 to 10/7/2015 (2015 3rd quarter + a few days) = 2 homes sold
– 1011 COUNTRY CLUB DR NE, VIENNA, VA 22180 = This home sold for $670,000, and gave $5,000 in subsidy from seller to buyer, in 75 days on the market.
(FX8615989, listed by Quinn’s Realty and Estate Services)
– 922 FAIRWAY DR NE, VIENNA, VA 22180 = This home sold for $692,000 in 2 days on the market.
(FX8685241, listed by Long and Foster)
There is also some activity in the rental market. Here is a snapshot of the rental home data for Westwood Manor.
For rent right now (10/7/2015) = 2 homes
– 1003 WESTWOOD DR NE, VIENNA, VA 22180 = asking $3,300/month
(FX8703746, listed by Long and Foster)
This Westwood Manor home has been on the market 75 days.
– 910 WESTWOOD DR NE, VIENNA, VA 22180 = asking $2,700/month
(FX8718762, listed by Long and Foster)
This Westwood Manor home has been on the market 57 days.
Rented from 6/1/2015 to 10/7/2015 (2015 3rd quarter + a few days) = 3 homes in Westwood Manor
– 700 SKYLINE CT NE, VIENNA, VA 22180 = This home Rented for $4,000/month after 19 days on the market.
(FX8660927, listed by McGrath Real Estate Services)
– 908 COUNTRY CLUB DR NE, VIENNA, VA 22180 = This home Rented for $3,650/month after 11 days on the market.
(FX8680330, listed by Long and Foster Real Estate)
– 414 COURSE ST NE, VIENNA, VA 22180 = This home Rented for $3,400/month after 32 days on the market.
(FX8692055, listed by WJD Management)
In terms of anticipating what’s happening in the future, no one has a crystal ball. However if you’re driving down Old Courthouse Road, towards Vienna, away from Tysons Corner, there is a home with a “Coming Soon,” sign posted in the front yard on your left just before reaching Country Club Drive.
For more on Westwood Manor homes in Vienna Virginia, or any other local real estate needs, contact Jeff Wu.
Disclosure: This report represents listings from multiple real estate brokers.