Real Estate Sales Report Tysons Corner Townhouses
What’s going on in Tysons Corner Townhouse sales? Find out right here in this video blog. See below for update on Active “For Sale,” Under Contract, and Sold real estate statistics for Tysons Corner Townhomes.
Quick reminder, Tysons Corner, consists of part of Vienna 22182 and McLean 22102 zip codes.
Active (a.k.a. “For Sale”)
– 4 Tysons Corner Townhouses for sale now
– List Prices ranging from $690k
– These homes are for sale in the neighborhoods: Hunting Ridge (2), Reserve at Tysons Corner, and Hallcrest Heights
– The 4 townhomes for sale have been on the market a low of 16 Days on Market and a high of 93 Days on Market
– 7 Tysons Corner Townhouses that are currently Under Contract in the 22182 and 22102 zip codes
– These homes were asking prices from $610,000 to $749,000 when they went under contract
– And at time of contract the homes had been on the market as little as 4 days on market, and as long as 89 days on market
– These 7 Tysons Corner residences are in the neighborhoods: Amberwood, Courthouse Station, Colonies of Madrillon (3), Hallcrest Heights, and Hahn Property
– 7 Tysons Corner Townhouses sold in approximately the last 2 months
– These homes sold (settled or closed) for prices ranging from a low of $480,000 to a high of $762,000
– These Tysons Corner Townhouses were on the market from a low of 4 days on market to a high of 134 days on market prior to accepting a contract
– These 7 Tysons Corner Townhomes sold in the neighborhoods: Courthouse Woods, Dunn Loring Highlands, Madrillon Springs (2), McLean Terrace, Seminoles, and Tysons Townes
Overall there is steady demand in this category of the Tysons Corner (McLean + Vienna) Real Estate Market. And more inventory is still needed. If you’re thinking of buying or selling a Tysons Corner Townhouse or any other type of Real Estate in this or the surrounding area, contact Jeff Wu (local Real Estate Specialist, Supervising Broker of the Tysons Corner office, and Realtor).
Happy Holidays Tysons Corner!